Tuesday 21 August 2012

School

Hey Everybody.

For some of you, school is just around the corner, if not it has already started haha shame on you if it has. So, here I am going to be showing the the top 3 I WANT'S for school.

These Cute bird erasers/rubbers are so cute that I WANT to carry them in my pencil case and never use them because I want to treasure them forever and ever and ever. A perfect time to get these out would probably be Easter. You can even give these as a cute little gift to someone. It will be a lovely thought! BUT SERIOUSLY, how cute are these?! 
where you can buy this: ebay [click here].





This agenda has the most beautiful pattern on it. I WANT this so bad. I WANT to carry this around in my school bag like HEY, I got the most chic agenda, and what do you have? That's right, you have a boring old black agenda. This agenda was designed by Lilly Pulitzer. Unfortunately, her website is down at the moment BUT these agenda's sell like crazy on Glitzy Glam which is a website run by famous youtube beauty guru's, Elle and Blair Fowler. There are many more designs on these agenda's.  I know you want one... 
where you can buy this: glitzy glam [click here].


Now, when you see this beauty, you're probably thinking they're shorts. Well, you're wrong. Believe it or not, these are pencil cases! Yeah that's right. Fashionable, eye catching pencil cases. I WANT this so bad. And the upside is you can get gorgeous different colours of this! Now, if you're are not crazy about this, then you must be thinking like a totally non-fashionable person that has no taste in cute stuff which is a shame, really. So to the rest of you wonderful people with fantastic taste,you got to purchase this right away! 
where you can buy this: cool pencil case [click here]



Well, that is all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment