Tuesday 21 August 2012

Welcome to DOAIWG

Hey everybody.

this is the first post of DOAIWG! I cannot contain my excitement.

So, basically, diary of an I-want girl will basically be me posting all these things that I want so bad but I am too lazy to get out and buy in, or I cannot find somewhere that sells it, or the most common reason which is it is too expensive for me. I will be searching through ever nook and cranny trying to find gorgeous items that I need  I WANT. I don't need anything I just badly crave it all.

ABOUT MOUI.


I am a thirteen year old girl that has no life and spends my whole day on the internet from dusk till dawn. I like to go by the name 'Kandie'. People say I'm crazy. People is totally correct. So enough rambling bout this, lets get the first official post of DOAIWG up!


No comments:

Post a Comment